Saturday, January 04, 2014

There's nothing quite like being with a friend who has known you your whole life. Two days in a row I got that treat. I can't believe I didn't take any pictures of my visit with Anna (I blame it on having a very, very fussy toddler distracting me), but she sent me this one of our youngest babes:) The big kids loved playing with Ellie (9) out in their big yard with chickens and bunnies and a fort in the woods...right up their alley! Despite Jubilee being a tired mess, I loved getting to visit with Anna and sweet John (14). 
The next day it was out to visit with Kristi, who happened to be in town from Canada! Hurray! Honestly, it's so surreal and special seeing our kiddos together. I especially couldn't get enough of Jubilee and Ellie. Twins!:) 
Amelia (6), jubilee (2), Hudson (6), Abigail (4), Ollie (7 months), Ellie (2), Sam (6). 
Look at all of those kiddos! Love it. And I love these forever friendships and am so very thankful for them. Jen

1 comment:

Unknown said...

It was soo wonderful getting to see you and I am so glad you posted some pictures of Krisiti's kids. I miss seeing her. What a beautiful bunch of children you both have, blessings form the Lord! My how time flies.
love, anna