Thursday, January 23, 2014

I have approximately 1.5 million things I want to write about, but I'm just.too.tired. 
I do, however have the energy to say that I want to remember that at age 6.5, Sam still says "soup case" for suitcase and Amelia just said that Sam is asleep on the " crouton". Surely by now she knows it's called a futon? Oh goodness, it's so funny that I don't care:) Also cute is the fact that for all her two year old stubbornness, limit testing, and general feistiness, Jubilee is the most thankful child I've ever met. I mean, give that girl some milk, open a package for her, serve her a sandwich, zip up her jacket, and I get the most genuine " thank you mom! Thank you!" And I tell ya, it melts my heart. Mmm, love that sweet one. Love them all- even after days like today, when I'm so tired I just want to sleep for five years (I get a bit dramatic when I'm tired). 
That's all folks. Hopefully more soon!! Jen

No comments: