Monday, July 29, 2013

Wheeler Farm Camp. (Narrated) By: Sam Hunt

Here are some things we did today at Wheeler Farm. I had fun. We got to make butter and play soccer and got to let one of the goats out of its cage. We stuck our shoes in the pig pen and the pig shoved it with his snout!
We had a tour of an old farm house. The people who lived there was called the Wheelers, and they wanted the farm to keep going well, and it did! That's why it's called the name Wheeler Farm. 
We played a game with jacks and a bouncy ball. The game goed like this. So, we have to bounce the ball, pick up jacks and catch the ball before it landed. Sadly, I didn't get any jacks. 
After that game I told you about we started to leave Wheeler Farm. I had a great time there! 
The End
P.S. He wants you to know he got the idea of how to draw a barn from seeing a picture of one his friend Aviana drew. :)

1 comment:

ann.e said...

Sam, I am so glad you got to go to Farm camp!!! How fun, thanks for writing about it. I will read it to Vera : )