Friday, July 19, 2013

Still, there is almost nothing I love more than seeing/ hearing them deep in play. I hear little snippets like,
A:" when we run down the hill the other dragons will mock us." 
S: " what does mock mean?"
A: " I don't know, but it's not good. Just keep running." 
Hehe...They retreated to the basement to escape from " the monstrous Jubilee" after she had finished her breakfast. Amelia said, " Don't worry mom. We'll let her play with us soon.Like on a special occasion."
Okay, Amelia, that's just great.;) The other day she was holding Oliver and said," If I didn't have Sam as a playmate, I'd be horrified about having all these baby brothers and sisters around, but since I do have Sam I love them SO much and just can't stop kissing Oliver!" 
Pretty dramatic, but also probably pretty true! 
Better run, the " monstrous Jubilee" needs a playmate, and that would be me! Jen 

No comments: