Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Little garden gnome...

I have birthdays and parties to write about and many pictures to post, but for now I just give you this little garden gnome. Jubilee is so funny, our only babe to really care about what she wears. Right now, this hat of Amelia's (Mammy made:)is a must for her and my gosh is it cute. When we are going out she pats her head and shrugs her shoulders if it's not hanging where it's supposed to be.
Also, a big thanks to Joelie for planting these amazing flowers- they bring us all such happiness. In fact, the kids have cracked me up with their daily " flower report". They go check the bed each morning and then come running, squealing, laughing, to excitedly tell me what new buds are blooming etc. and then we walk out together and take a closer look. Oh how I'll miss it when they don't get so excited about things like new blossoms. Sniff, sniff.
Ok, time for this mama to put the phone down and get to bed.:) Jen

No comments: