Friday, April 19, 2013

After a day filled with reminders to speak respectfully and with love to each other (ie: mama about to tear her hair out), I hear this little conversation between Sam and Amelia while they color at the table.
Amelia: " I really hope you'll be a good Grandpa to my kids, Sam. I know you will be. I'll bring them all the time to see you, wherever you live."
Sam: " I will be Amelia. I'm going to live in Texas."
Amelia:" well, I'll still be living here, but I'll bring them to see you as much as they want to."
Sam:" I'll bring my kids to see you too. As much as they want to."

Sniff, sniff. That is what my mama heart needed to hear!! They'll get the uncle/aunt grandma/grandpa thing figured out. Hehe

All for now- just wanted to write that down before I forgot it! Jen

No comments: