Saturday, December 31, 2011

Leading up to Christmas...

Before I post about our Christmas, I wanted to put some of our holiday pictures leading up to Christmas day. The kids get so excited about everything, which makes it so much fun for us.

Love this one of Joel playing Orchard with the kids. He was so sick, but was a trooper to try and do some calm, fun things with the kids that day:)
Making popcorn chains with Mam to put on the cherry tree for our bird friends to eat! Amelia was sick in this one....notice a trend to our holiday time? :/
Decorating the windows...they love these window clings from Target. I get them 1/2 off after Christmas for the next year!
They both loooove decorating the tree, especially Sam! Our tree was a major dud this year and died quickly, but the decorating was still fun:) Oh, notice the clothespins? Amelia thought this idea of hers, to decorate the tree with clothespins, was brilliant:)
Have I told you Amelia is so very into playing with dolls now that Jubilee has arrived?
I L O V E it and it's fun to see Sammy get involved too. Here they are doing a little show for me and Jubilee.
This is their holiday program at school...super cute.


A few holiday crafts for the nieces and nephew...play silks and play doh. Oh, and reindeer cookies with friends:)




Even though the inversion has been super bad this year, we have also had some warm days with cleanish air and we try to take advantage of every one!
We miss our families even more this time of year! Getting pictures like this just make me wish I could snap my fingers and be in Texas. This is my cutie patootie niece Echo.
A little decor on our door by Mam...
Ornament made by sis in luv Shanyn...
Watching Rudolph:)
Even though we all took turns being sick this holiday season and it wasn't at all picture perfect and having a wee one makes things a bit blurry and made me feel like I SO didn't have things together like I wanted to...it's ok! There were many sweet moments and, really, when I don't have things together it reminds me of my dependance on the Lord and His grace...which is really what the season is all about anyway!
More soon, Jen

No comments: