Wednesday, August 03, 2011

Sweet family...

So much to catch up on! Jim and Shari were here for two weeks and their visit came and went like light speed. We are so used to them getting to stay for a couple of months, that a couple of weeks was just not enough! We are thankful for the visit though and that they got to spend time with Sam and Amelia before baby arrives:)
The day after they left, my little brother and family got here for a short visit. SO fun! I was feeling so tired the day they were coming, thinking how much I wanted to get done before they arrived and how frustrated I can become with this tired, pregnant body! Then when I saw them I realized how silly that is. It's my brother! and his sweet family! They don't care if the house if perfect, etc. etc.
Don't want to spend much time online tonight, but here are a few pictures of today.

The kids reunited at 7 this morning and played all. day. long. Echo and Sam, especially, cooked up all kinds of plans. They made "kitty food juice" (ewww), built a house, planted a garden, painted, washed the car, and on and on. Basically, Echo made the plans and Sam followed her instructions on how to implement them:) Amelia just does her own thing and joins in when she pleases. Sam and Vera have a very similar relationship and pretty much constantly stick together when they have a chance. Anyway, I just think watching their dynamics is so interesting!







Hopefully I'll be back soon with some more updates. So many things I want to record here like things the kids have said, pregnancy thoughts, etc! Jen


No comments: