Thursday, December 17, 2009

She really, really loves him...


Her cousin "baby Isaac" that is:)
Sammy loves him too and is introducing him to the wonderful world of trucks,but he just isn't quite as demostrative about his love. Oh Amelia, she is an affectionate one! We are having a great time here in Texas so far. I would like to see some sunshine, but the babes had a good ol' time splashing in big puddles today with their grandpa Jim so I guess I won't complain:) Hope you all are well and enjoying this holiday season wherever you are! Jen

2 comments:

ann.e said...

Remember when I asked them their little cousin's name and they both paused... lit up and said "baby Isaac!!" :) such cute cute pictures :)

Shanyn Zink said...

And he LOVES to be around his cousins. He LOVES to just watch them. And I know he "talked" to them in his own language. I heard it. He will love playing with both of them in the future too. I LOVE those pics, Jen. I was THRILLED that Melia FINALLy got to "hold baby Aaasic" ;). And that was the sweetest story about Sam telling him it was okay and showing him the snow and bringing him his favorite bear. SO cute.