Friday, April 14, 2006

Blogger Stuff

Hey Guys,

Several people have said how complicated it is to leave a comment on the blog. I think I just made it a bit easier.

Okay, first click on the comment link at the bottom of the post where you want to leave a comment.

Next, type your comment in the square that it will give you on the next page. Then click "Other" when it asks you for your identity and then you can just type your name and click publish.

The reason it was so hard before was that you had to actually be a member to Blogger in order to leave a comment-- so I disabled that so that anyone can leave a comment.

Also, I know that when you click on the Flikr link you have to look through all of our Hawaii pictures first before you come to our new ones. I'm still figuring that out. Any suggestions? You can leave them as a comment:) Thanks for being patient with this pen and paper girl living in a keyboard world........

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Joel and Jenny,

I'm so excited to see you guys settling in. It seems like such a nifty town. Happy Jesus Is Alive and Not Dead Like Other Prophets Day!!!!