Saturday, March 21, 2015

Little snippets.

(Just realized this didn't publish from about a month ago, so posting it now:)
97 year old GG: " You're such a good girl, honey. I bet your parents don't even have to get after you."
Amelia: " No, I'm just really good around old people." 
Then they both cracked up, and Joel captured the moment and it's one I my favorite pictures ever. ❤️

Another one I love from this weekend in Houston, is of my Papa and Ollie. They have a soft spot for each other, and as dad pointed out to me, are the youngest and oldest on my side of our family. Love you, Papa!
That's all for now. We are home safe, and are snuggled in bed early on this freezing cold night! I just finished reading this gem of a library book (if you like this homesteading/ farm dreaming sort of genre I recommend it), 
and am going to fish around for another book and jump back under the covers (and yes, our house has a very efficient heater, but Joel doesn't believe in turning it up❄️⛄️). 
Jen

No comments: