Saturday, March 21, 2015

Little gymnast and a visit from Mammy.

My mama is here for the weekend (hurray!), and came to watch Jubilee's gymnastics class today. She took some cute pictures (it's a "mommy and me" class, so I'm with her) that I'm happy to have for memory sake. 
Those of you who know Jubilee know that she's a little spitfire, and she had never done any sort of class so I wasn't sure how she would do taking directions from a coach,etc. Turns out she loves it and does just fine with instruction, especially when we go to class on Saturday mornings when the gym is quiet. It's been fun to do something with just the two of us also! I know I'm the mama, but I think she's the cutest little gymnast that ever was:) 
This afternoon these two crafty girls worked on a fun project together- a little fairy doll kit mom picked up today at Hobby Lobby. 
I love that her grandmas (and sweet neighbors and friends) encourage and assist in her artsy crafty love! 
All for now, Jen

1 comment:

Jenny said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.