Sunday, November 26, 2006

Thanksgiving

Here are the promised pictures--a bit late but better late than never:) We loved being with our Hunts and the house seemed a little lonely without them here today. As expected, we had a restful and rich time full of conversation, yummy food, and even a trip to Olympic Park.
I actually ordered our Thanksgiving meal from Wild Oats and it was so great!! The flavor was delish, the time in the kitchen was minimal and the leftovers were plentiful:)


Shanyn made a wonderful apple pie using her super duper apple peeler/corer/slicer!
Yummy! After all of the food we needed a little workout, and so we went to Park City and paid a little visit to Olympic Park where the Winter Games were held in 2002.
Joel did a little skiing...
Jim and Shari practiced carrying their torch together, as they will be doing just that as they head back to the Ukraine...
Shanyn and I even went bobsledding. This was just a practice run which is why there is carpet underneath us, but man is the real thing a thriller!!

After all of that excitement we had worked up a huge appetite and so we went to The Pancake House and gobbled up some yummy breakfast foods.

So, as you can see, we had both a relaxing and exciting time with the family. I hope you all had wonderful days full of Thanksgiving....

Much love, Jen




4 comments:

anna said...

jenny i have been waiting patiently for the pictures..ok not that patiently..but i am glad to see them..it looks like you guys had a great thanksgiving..i want more pictures of you..

Anonymous said...

Ok Jenny, Those pictures are great. I know you had a wonderful time having family for Thanksgiving. The Hunts look wonderful. I know I'm gullible, and I'm embarresed to ask but was that a real picture of Joel?????

Anonymous said...

Hi Anna and Mom,

Thanks for waiting and wawiting and waiting for the promised pics Anna:) Ewwww, I just like so few pics of myself. You know how that is, but I'll try to post more in spite of myself.
Mom, your comment just cracked me up. If you look closely you can see the cut out where his face is sticking through:)We did think he looked pretty authentic though. And no, Shanyn and I didn't go for a real bobsled ride either:)
Love you guys,Jen

Anonymous said...

OK, I knew you didn't go for a real bobsled ride but I never know about that Joel Hunt. I really need new contacts, too. I'm so emabarrassed because I did not spell "embarrassed" correctly. I better make that eye appt. soon!!!!