Sunday, November 19, 2006

A Hunt Reunion...

Hurray for Thanksgiving with our dear Hunts! Jim, Shari, and Shanyn will be arriving tomorrow night and staying with us until Sunday morning. We are soooooo excited to see them and just talk and talk and talk (and eat and eat and eat of course). We don't have any big plans...probably drive up to the mountains to see the snow, spend an afternoon at the library b/c Shari loves libraries and this one is the mother of all libraries, and just hear all about their Ukrainian adventures,etc. I'll try to update sometime during the week with some pictures.

Thanks to those who commented about where you came from (Sharon, Robin, Anna, and almost Mom:) I loooooved your responses.

Also, I have been thinking about my baby brother and his Tara so much latley as they just had a wedding shower. I hated not being there and thought of them the whole time it was happening. It went wonderfully, though, and I'm so glad for them to be showered with love. Here they are in all of their loveliness...
Love you guys!!!

Hope you all are doing well and having a fun time getting ready for the holidays. More soon, Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a wonderful time with those sweet Hunts. I am looking forward to the update. Happy Thanksgiving. Dad and I have been talking a good deal about how much we have to be thankful for. We love you!

Court said...

Hi Jenny! I'm sure you guys will have a great time with Jim, Shari & Shanyn. Have a happy Thanksgiving. Take Care! ~ Courtney

anna said...

Can't wait to see more pictures..did you get to see the one of me and kristi..isn't she so cute..love ya