Thursday, May 25, 2006

Interesting folks around here...

So, I keep seeing this purple VW van around town and it just cracks me up. It has this huuuge meteor looking thing tide to the top of the van and I was so curious about the driver. Well,it's is now parking right across the street from our house, so i guess maybe he's living there for a while. I walked by the van and saw a website and it's pretty funny so i thought I'd share it with ya..... http://www.purplevw.com
That's all for now as I'm supposed to be working and keep getting distracted! Jen

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a great website! Does it make you miss the van? Just kidding. I'm not sure I understand his fight but he sure is creative. I liked the painting about the moon. THE VAN IS SOLD TO A GOOD HOME! We must celebrate when we get there.

Anonymous said...

Makes me want to buy an old Hummer H1 (yeah, I'm not quite as artsy as this guy) and travel the country taking pictures of it in different places. I'll strap a camo pyramid to the top and sticker my website on the windows (www.pyramidhummer.com) so people will check out my pics....

/kevin

Anonymous said...

Yes, Kevin, I think you should. I would defin. check out the pics and send my thousands of loyal blog followers to your site:) And mom, crazy as this sounds, IT DOES make me miss the van! We are so hopeless.