Wednesday, April 02, 2014

Jack and Jubilee.

Jack is our next door neighbor, and just a few months older than Jubilee. We have always thought they look like twins!:) Anyway, Jubilee has had a tummy bug for the past week and today she said, " Jack, I don't feel good." He stood up and looked right at her, grabbed her hand and said, " you don't feel good? Do you need anything?" While he repeated himself multiple times so she could understand, I grabbed my phone off the counter and snapped this photo:
                    Melt. My. Heart. 
Then when we were walking him home (next door), they were walking hand and hand and he says to her, "Come, meet my family." Ahaha. Sweet little ones. So fun to see them at this stage.
In other news, the Hunt grandparents are here!! More on that soon!
Jen

No comments: