Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Happy 4th of July!

So, it has been a while! Goodness, I'm so ready to get back into a rhythm of writing about our daily life. We are ordering me a new hard drive tonight, so hopefully it won't be too long until I'm back here much more often. We've got a lot to catch up on! To start, we had a great time celebrating the 4th this year. We dressed Jubilee up in a little sunsuit the other day that was my dad's when he was little and had a quick photo shoot with she and Sam (Amelia is not big on photo shoots:). Love it!




Then mom had her "full moon date" with the kids and they made delicious cupcakes from scratch, hula hooped the night away, and just had a fun evening together. This will be their last date for a while as mom is moving back to Texas in about a week. Sob. :(


Then today we went to a beautiful mountain lake with friends and the kids got to ride in a boat for the first time! Amelia, our little wild one, loved tubing and riding on the surfboard behind the boat. Faster, faster!!


So, good times! I hope you guys had a great day too! Jen

P.S. I forgot how much Sam loves fireworks!! I shouldn't be surprised since he appreciates beauty so much. As we watched them from our bedroom window tonight he said, "It looks like God is coming down to earf." Oh Sam, our thoughtful little guy:)





No comments: