Friday, July 01, 2011

Strawberry fields forever....










Yay for strawberry picking! We got in on one of the last days of picking at this farm and I was so, so glad. We were all SO excited to go to a new farm and to be out in the country! It was sunny and hot so we stayed about an hour and a half I think and headed out when our water was low and sweat was starting to drip. It was so much fun though, I always love for Sam and Amelia to get to see where food really comes from. True to form, Sam loved the actual work of picking and Amelia picked for a few minutes and then looked for bugs and pretended she was a mama kitty protecting her babies (?) . It was fun picking and chatting with Anne while my mama played with the older kids and took pictures.
It will be good to have some pictures of me pregnant with our little Jubilee (Yes, Jubilee Rose is our baby girl's name unless we meet her and decide differently:). I have been soooo terrible about wanting to have pictures taken of myself since I gained weight after the babes weaned and the twin breast feeding diet was no longer. But, how sad for them to look back and not have pictures with their mama, right?! So, I either need to do something about it, or stop whining and just accept it! Whew, tangent over.
So, yay for strawberry fields and dirt and sweat and friends and baby bellies and a celebrated new wee one to come named Jubilee. It all makes for a happy, summer day.
Jen

4 comments:

capturing said...

You guys come up with the most beautiful of names! Jenny you always look beautiful!

anna said...

I loooved seeing your sweet baby belly!!

You WILL be glad to have those pictures. I know I wish I would have taken more pictures when I was pregnant.

And I also think you look beautiful and super cute wearing that hat in strawberry fields forever.

love ya,

Megan Sandoz said...

What a precious name! Here's to sweet Jubilee Rose!

the schilps said...

you are A.D.O.R.A.B.L.E. loved loved seeing your belly. and your babes in the dirt. happy strawberry shortcake days.