Monday, January 31, 2011

A winter adventure...

Ok, I have GOT to break this non-blogging spell! It's a case of "I have too much to write and I don't know where to start!". Anyway, I'll just start here.

Joel, my mama, and the babes went snowshoeing with friends over the weekend! I was feeling yucky and stayed home (not so yucky that I couldn't meet them for a Cafe Rio salad afterwards...mmmm), but I was so excited for them to get out of this terrible, inversion polluted SLC air and into the crisp, clean mountain air. They had a blast. Mom was a such a trooper and did great and loved it, and the babes just got into their mountain zen zone that they get into and had so,so,so,so much fun. Joel had found this awesome sled thing at a yard sale over the summer and this was his first time using it to pull the kids (though they did snowshoe a lot!) and he said it was great. They just laid back and zoned out. Well, Amelia sang a lot as well. Oh, they are just the best entertainment in this almost 4 stage!

Without further ado, here are some of mom's pictures that I stole:)






In other exciting news, here is a super bowl commercial that my little brother is in--woo hoo! He is the handsome guy with long hair playing bass.
Guess that's all of the excitement for now. Goodness gracious, hopefully I'll be back sooner than later!:) Jen

No comments: