Saturday, August 09, 2008

My "Sentimental Project" ...

Joelie's mom wanted to put together a slide show of his life journey up to this point. So, she painstakingly scanned picture after picture and sent them to me on a CD so that I could add my own and make them into a slideshow to give him at his graduation celebration. Well, when he saw me at the computer even more than usual I had to explain to him that I was working on a "Sentimental Project." It became a kind of joke between us, this "Sentimental project", but it really was fun to work on and I think he really enjoyed the (almost) finished product. I say almost because there are some pictures I still want on there and also the music was the last thing I did and I just couldn't find what I wanted. So, I used the same song five times. I love the song, but five times is a bit much. So, we are working on getting some Johnny Cash on there, but who knows when, and so I am going to go ahead and put it here for you to see. Just get ready to have "Forever Young" stuck in your head for,oh, the next few weeks. Settle in folks, the show is a good 15 minutes! Jen
View this montage created at One True Media
Forever Young

4 comments:

Court said...

I'm glad that Maggie is sleeping...so that I could take out a few minutes of my day to look through all the pics! They brought back a lot of memories and made me laugh! Congratulations, Joel, on all that you've accomplished. What an amazing adventure it's been...and you've only just begun. Praying for you as you seek out the next step of the journey God has planned for you. Love, Court

Unknown said...

A life full of achievments!
God speed bigbuddy, you are at the top of the mountain right now!
Where will you go from here ?
The sky is the limit, as they say...

Anonymous said...

When I stop crying maybe I'll write more!
Love you, Joel Hunt.
Mom-in-luv

Anonymous said...

Joel, What a full life. Kevin and I are blessed to call you friend. You are an uncommon man and I think that is an excellent quality to have.