Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Fall goodness...

I better hurry up and post my Fall recipes as it is quickly turning into winter here:)
I am going to be lazy and post a picture of the recipes out of my Simply in Season cookbook--hope you can read them okay.
This soup was super tasty, even though I accidently dumped like a gallon of pepper in it! The babes even like it!



We ate the soup with cornbread and then Shari made these pumpkin/squash bars for desert. She used about half pumpkin, half squash and they were soooooo delicious.


And a post wouldn't be complete without a picture of our little kitchen helpers:) This is from today when they helped made cookies. They were very proud.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They are beautiful... Would love to be standing right between them. sniff, sniff...
Love,
Mammy