Monday, March 30, 2009

There is so much to say as this Texas trip comes to a close. I don't even know where to begin really. I guess I'll work backwards and tell you about the party. My mama and her little helpers (aunties) dreamed up a barnyard birthday party for the babes and we celebrated on Sunday with the Hill Country family and friends. It was a day to remember for sure. We had our little farmyard faries (mom made the tutus--are they adorable or what?), hula hooping, guitar playing, the cutest little barn ever, hay for hiding eggs and play doh and bubbles for the little ones to find...it was just really, really fun, and right up their alley I might add. Amelia literally played with the little farm animals (pictured in the wagon) for hours and hours today. HOURS AND HOURS. More on that later. For now, I'll just say thank you to my mama and everyone else who made the day so very special (I'm so sorry that I don't have pictures of all of you who celebrated with us!).










All for now but there is much more to come. Love to you, Jen

1 comment:

Court said...

oh how cute is that?!?!?! looks like lots of fun! sure was fun to see all of you at the shower on saturday.