Monday, September 08, 2008

We went to visit Hayden and Kelly today in the country. It was wonderful! We didn't get to stay nearly long enough but so enjoyed the company, the quiet, the cows and hay and farm truck(Sam especially appreciated the "TUCK,TUCK!"), the yummy lunch....sigh....we love you guys!

Here's Kelly and the babes. She has always had a special connection with them...they just love her! You can't tell here (or in real life) but she is going to have a baby boy any day now. What a wonderful mother you'll be Kell!


Joel broke out his ol' boots from his cowboyin' days for our day at the ranch:)





Hope your day was wonderful as well,
Jen

P.S. Thank you Joel and all of you commenters for the last post. I was embarressed and teary and thankful for all of the sweet words. There were too,too many days and nights that I wasn't gracious or understanding during the PA school journey--but thank the Lord that we made it through and are on the other side...he with a bright future ahead in his career and passion, and me with cats and babies round my feet. Gratefulness is our hearts cry.

P.S.S. Is he a hunk or what?! Joel Hunk, I love you. I loved seeing you holding our children, staring out at the cows, wearing your cowboy boots.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Seeing that man with his kids behind a pasture and cows just seems soo soo right...
gosh, can't even explain it.
I wonder if Joel will ever want to be a cowboy again ?

Shanyn Zink said...

Mmmmm made me feel right at home too, seeing those pics. Our Dad (and I know your folks, Jen) made sure to bring us up around ag, so it's just like breathing again to be in hay, cows, and country. (My husband would say he COULDN'T breathe in because of all the allergens, though LOL ;)) Those have got to be some of the finest pics yet with Joel and the big boy and girl ;). (I can't say "babies" anymore, because they're getting SO big!!)
Shan

Anonymous said...

yes, Joel Hunt is a Hunk...even though he has NEVER thought so...So does that make those precious babies "hunkets"????;)

the bakks said...

So I had to laugh when I scanned through the books in your amazon store...we have all of them! :) stepping heavenward is a regular gift to others from me, and you are your child's first teacher = amazing. creative family is fun too...and on and on I could go...I really was laughing.

oh and what IS it about cowboy boots? I gaze a little longer at J when he busts out those bad boys. :)

Hayden and Kelly said...

we LOVED having you guys come visit! Wish it could have been longer! We love you guys and those babies make my heart so happy! They are just ADORABLE! Will you email me your pics? Love you!