Tuesday, June 19, 2007

A new abode and other excitement....

All is well!! I’m sorry we haven’t updated but things have been a little busy around here:) Uncle Bub and Auntie Robin came to visit on Wednesday and we moved to a most wonderful new house on Friday. We can’t get our internet connection transferred until the 28th…boo. Thankfully we live within walking distance of the library now so I can run over and update.

What a wonderful time we had with you Bub and Robin!!! What joy to see our babies with family…

Our new house is delightful. We loved our little 9th and 9th cottage but it is like moving from a cramped seat on an airplane to an overstuffed chair…ahhhh. Well, the library connection is reeeallly slow and can't seem to upload my pictures, so I'll have to try another day. The babies are both doing so well, can't wait for you to see their cute little faces again, Jen

4 comments:

Court said...

Hey Jen ~ I figured that you guys were more than busy with the move and that you might not have your internet connection up yet. Can't wait to see pics of the new place as well as the latest of Sam & Amelia. So glad to hear that you're all doing well. Much love.

the schilps said...

loved chatting with you over the weeekend. thank you thank you for calling. oh, they just look so yummy in their swaddles... can you pass on those tips?!
love you.
abbe

Elizabeth K. Lewis said...

Jenny, I'm looking forward to hearing all about your new house and talking again soon. So happy to find that you are all well and happy as the days go by. love, E

Shanyn Zink said...

Jen! Oh, I can just see you literally RUNNING to the library & back between feedings!! hee :) Bless your heart. I'm SO excited for you and the NEW HOUSE!!! It's sooooo cute if it's the one you last showed mom, dad, & I. Does one of the babies way 6lbs now??!! I bet they doooo. :) My cellphone's been dead for last 3 days & i left charger in Tomball, hence the no phone calls :(. Can't wait to hear my babies grunting and squeaking again. :) :) Hi, Aunt Tara, & little cousin!! :) while I'm thinking of it!! Sooo glad the babies are doing good. I love you, Sam & Amelia!! Grandma & Grandpa Hunt are coming sooon!! Love, Auntie Shan